Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

whose fault ?





Found this now and decided to share with you guys. Oh dear...lol you can replace it with a female if you wish .
 Why i am single..!!!
Last week was my birthday....!!!!
My wife didn't wish me.... My parents forgot and so did my kids....
I went to work.. Even my colleagues didn't wish me..
As I entered my cabin my secretary said, "Happy Birthday Boss"..
I felt so special.... She asked me out to lunch....
After lunch, she invited me to her apartment.... i felt she wanted sex , without hesitating i agreed
WE went there.... She said, "Do you mind if i go into the bedroom for a minute ?"
"OKAY", I said.... She came out 5minutes later with a cake And My Wife, My Parents, My Kids, My Friends
& My Colleagues....!!!
All Screaming, SURPRISE....!!!
And I was waiting on the sofa naked....!!!
WAS IT MY FAULT????..

No comments:

Post a Comment