Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Liverpool and Tottenham target Christian Tello hints at Barcelona exit

Christian-Tello-could-leave-Barcelona-GETTY-
LIVERPOOL and Tottenham are on alert after Barcelona winger Christian Tello admits he could leave the Nou Camp at the end of the season.
The 22-year-old was the subject of interest from a host of European clubs in the summer, with Spurs and Liverpool known admires of the young forward.
The Spain international hasn't managed to establish himself as a first-team regular at Barca, resulting in Tello hinting that he'll consider where his future lies at the end of the season.

Brendan Rodgers was rumoured to bring Tello to Anfield in the summer, but the youngster remained determined to fight for his place at the club.

Brendan Rodgers
"The coach has confidence in me. I’m happy and ready to play.

"I knew that Liverpool were interested in me - but I never thought about leaving."

It seemed the Spaniard was to have a brighter future at the Nou Camp after signing a four-year deal last August, but Tello has revealed to Spanish paper Sport that he is prepared to move for regular football.
"Right now I am very happy, but next year we'll see," he said.

"Every year I've felt more integrated into the team, more mature, but then every year you want to play as much and when the season ends we'll see what suits me best.

"[I want to be] playing as much as possible but I know who I have in front of me. But hey I'm ready to play it all if needed.

"I know that I can perform at the top, but that's the coach's decision. He has to choose between all of his options."

No comments:

Post a Comment