Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

MUM of six obsessed with making her giant L-cup boobs bigger says she is doing it for her kids.


Lacey, who is mum to Ivy, 27, Silas, 24, Tori, 16, Michael, 15, Brandon, 10, and Jenaveve, five, has been a single parent for a year, since splitting from long-term boyfriend Manny.
“I used to be a showgirl in Vegas when I was younger and loved the limelight,” said Lacey, who was married in her 20s.
“When I had my kids I decided to focus on my family and became a stay-at-home mum.
“Now I need to support us, so I went back to my career as a big breasted model.”
Now she appears in films, TV shows, and advertisements, and has thousands of online fans.
But Lacey’s children are worried the MMM implants will cause terrible side-effects like stretching, tearing, or even a deadly infection.

Sixteen-year-old Tori said: “I don’t want my mum to have her boobs made any bigger.
“I think she isn’t really thinking about our opinions. What if she dies? Is she taking that into consideration?
“Does she really care that her kids could be left alone?”
But determined Lacey, from Hollywood, Florida, USA, says she is preparing her skin for the larger implants to avoid the risks of rupturing.
“I’ve stopped wearing a bra, so my skin has time to stretch,” she said.
“I’m also trying to lose weight, and I went on a diet of liquid, vitamin B12 shots and apples for a while.”
Lacey is no stranger to cosmetic surgery - she has already had two tummy tucks, four full body liposuctions, abs sculpting, bum implants and two bum lifts.
But cosmetic surgeon Dr Alberto Gallerani has warned Lacey she should not have any more boob jobs.
He said: “The skin around her breasts is already extremely thin, and it would be too dangerous for her to undergo more surgery.
“I would advise she reconsider and seek help for her surgery obsession.”

No comments:

Post a Comment