Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

14-Year-Old Urged to Get Breast Implants by Mother

AdBritney (center), refuses to follow (from left) older sisters Emma and Ripley, mother Chantal, Terri and Tara by having breast implants
Out of six women, Britney is the only one in the family without a boob job or the desire for one, which is a ” funny phase” according to her mother Chantal.
Cosmetic surgery at 18 is a rite of passage for the Marshall household, where mother and four other daughters have collectively spent £50,000 on 13 breast augmentations since all were of age. Britney, however, wants to keep her natural figure.

“I’m too young to be thinking about having a boob job – I just want to work hard at school,” she told The Daily Mail. “I believe a girl should do what she wants and at the moment I don’t want to get a boob job.”
Chantal, 53-year-old mother of nine and professional psychic, has a different opinion on the matter. She told The Sun “Britney is going through a funny phase at the moment and saying she doesn’t want to get her boobs done.”
“She doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs — but I’d like her to follow in her sisters’ footsteps… I really love the fake look of my girls and I know Britney will go that way when she’s a bit older.”
Brother Danny, 20, said: “I think it’s hilarious. I don’t understand girls sometimes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment