Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Man uses N50 bread as bait to behead neighbour’s 7-year-old son for rituals

A man arrested by the officials of the Department of State Services (DSS), Joan Yakubu has confessed that he used N50 bread to lure the seven year-old son of his neighbour whom he beheaded.
Yakubu said this after he was arrested by the DSS officials attached to the FCT command at AYA Asokoro alongside his accomplice Ishaya Dukulung, 30.
He said his friend asked him to get a fresh human head to be sold to a client in Abuja who promised him huge amount of money.
According to him “I cut off the head of Danjuma after I persuaded him by asking if he would like to eat bread and he answered yes! So I bought bread for N50 and gave him and while he was eating, I asked him to go with me to a nearby river for a swim which did.
“When we got to the river, I entered the river while he stayed away. I told him to join me while I pretended to be washing my feet. I forced the boy to drown before I cut off the head and left the main body in the river.”
Yakubu said he later concealed the head in a bag and took it to Dakulung before heading to Abuja to meet the buyer.
The Assistant Director Operations, Ibrahim Halilu said the suspects were “arrested at the AYA Junction on July 22 at about 01:30 with fresh human head of boy of about seven years old who was later identified as Samu Danjuma from Anguwan Galadima in Nasarawa Local Government, Nasarawa state. They were arrested while they were looking for a buyer after a tip-off.”
Source: Dailypost

No comments:

Post a Comment