Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

CONFIRMED: Manchester City announce signing of Martin Demichelis on two-year deal

Martin-Demichelis-has-eased-Manchester-City-s-defensive-worries-MCFC
MANCHESTER CITY have announced the signing of Martin Demichelis from Atletico Madrid on a two-year deal.
The Citizens have made buying a defender a priority with captain Vincent Kompany currently nursing a groin injury.

The 32-year-old will be reunited with his former Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini once again as he also worked under the Chilean when he was at River Plate.
"I am delighted to have joined City because I am still hungry for success and want to improve.
Manchester City, Martin Demichelis, deal 
Martin Demichelis is hungry for success at Manchester City/TWITTER
I am delighted to have joined City because I am still hungry for success and want to improve
Martin Demichelis
"I have been in Europe for 11 years now and this was a great chance for me to play in the Premier League with such a big club."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment